Saturday, September 1, 2012

it'll be anarchy


Andrew's going on vacation in a few weeks and I'm going to watch Maria while he's gone. I'd like to be able to hang out with her more but I have my own needy pet at home so I figured I could put those hands together by bringing Dean to Andrew's place to visit now while Andrew's still here. Dean likes cats that don't run from him or attack him and Maria luckily isn't one of either of those. She backed up into the attic and held the stairs by growling at him. Then she slowly creeped into the living room, making his roaming area smaller. Eventually, Dean just sat between Andrew and me. When he tried to get up, Maria would growl and he would sit back down. It reminded me of when Loki used to put Dean in a corner and they lived together successfully for 7 years. I'm not saying that Dean and Maria (and therefore Andrew and I) are going to live together anytime soon.

What else?
We went for a small bike ride down to Sellwood and biked around the Waverly neighborhood which is the oddest little gated community around. It's very suburban and fancy. 

No comments: