Sunday, January 1, 2012

reflecting on '11, preparing for '12

Last night, I asked Andrew if he thought it had been a good year or a bad year. He couldn't really decide and I couldn't either. There were definitely highs and lows but I will say that it was unforgettable. My move to Muffin HQ was a big change. Dating Andrew was a high. Work turning on me and my friends was a low. Hiking with Dean this summer was a high. Shingles was a low. Oregon Country Fair was a high. Dean getting injured was a low. Alaska was a high. Yeah, so it kind of balanced out.

This year so far has been awesome! Andrew and I had brunch this morning at Cricket Cafe where I ate the bagel benedict thing for the first (and probably last) time. It wasn't horrible but they have so many better things on the menu. I came back home and spent some time with Dean, Dominic and I later went for drinks and a movie, Sophia, XBox and I played a card game (Phase 10) for the first time and I finished the night with them at Zach's.

I'm prepared to make this an important year. I think that I'm going to look at this year as the year in which I evolve a little more. It may not all be good or bad but just a very notable year as 2011 was for me.

No comments: