Saturday, December 31, 2011

baby I'm a firework

(This picture originates here and I don't own it. I just didn't take any of my own photos on NYE)

Yesterday, I inadvertently gave Andrew the impression that I was afraid of us as coming off too serious. I won't say how because, well, just because but I will say that that wasn't my intention. I don't know where for sure our relationship stands but I know that I want to keep it working. We've never gone on two dates two days in a row. New Years Eve seemed like a good time to start.

Tonight, we went to Sapphire and got two excellent seats in the back of the bar. I had the butternut squash enchiladas and the Dr Diego drink which was very spicy for a chocolate drink. Since we were up so late last night, we didn't head out to another bar to ring in the New Years but we did hear fireworks later on. It was a damn nice New Years Eve!

No comments: