Friday, April 8, 2011

custom-made customer

At bikecraft, I found Double Darn.  I had already bought a hat from another vendor there and then I stumbled upon Double Darn's booth and was more drawn to a black hat they had.  However, I didn't have the cash then so I didn't buy it.  They have a shop in NE Alberta so I thought I would just head up there and get it when I had the cash.  That was back in December.  At the end of last month, I finally made it up there only to discover that Double Darn had moved locations to Hawthorne.

Last week, I went there and ordered a custom-made hat since they didn't have the black one in stock and none of the others fit me right.  This one is perfect.  Plus the seamstress used hot pink thread at my request and now the hat is definitely tailor made for me.

No comments: