Saturday, April 16, 2011

pushing thru a last paper

Today I finished my last paper of the school year.  I have one group assignment left but this was my last independent assignment.  I hung out at Southeast Grind today for five hours in the morning finishing it.

Afterwards, I met up with Justin and Eric at C Bar.  I haven't spent a lot of time talking to Eric before but he's a pretty cool guy so it was nice to chat him and Justin up.  Then my housemates and I went to Crush with BJ and Sara.  Sara used to work with Ashes and me but then moved to Lincoln.  She and her boyfriend are visiting Portland and staying with us.  It's nice to hear that Lincoln is working out for them so well but I still think it'd be fun if they'd move here.

Anyway, this is just a silly post about a silly day but after this hard school year, I can use some silly.

No comments: