Saturday, April 9, 2011

finished product

It's done.  I am so pleased with the final product but I am also just glad that it's done.  I decided to use our fresh pineapple bathroom color for my trim since the trim was already taped.  I didn't want the door to be this bright yellow thing though so I left it white enough though it's surrounded by yellow.  The window trim is also white.  For a final touch, I put on new wooden face plates for the light switch and the two outlets.  Yay!  One step closer to living here.

What else?
My new thing was trying the Southwest Club at Hungry Tiger Too.  While I was leaving the place, I dipped into a recessed pothole which threw my feet off my pedals and I promptly crashed into a sidewalk, skidding on my palms.  Thanks goodness for my biking gloves though.  I'm okay this time.  No cracked ribs or broken skin, just a bruised knee and a disdain for the motorist who sneered at me as I was getting up.

No comments: