Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210

OMZ, it's 90210 today!  Despite my decades of watching soaps, I really do hate drama.  Still, I can appreciate the irony of engaging in drama today of all days.


My work actually has a policy against gossip.  People have gotten disciplined over this policy before so I don't really want to put what happened today in writing but I will say that a co-worker exposed their angry side today and tried to pull me and my roommate into crazy land with the co-worker.  The co-worker has done a piss poor job lately and I'm completely over dealing with them anymore.  It was frustrating but I don't want to gossip cuz I don't need any drama.

What else?
It's first Thursday again.  I saw some new bands.  It wasn't as busy or fun as last month but it was still a success.

No comments: