Thursday, September 16, 2010

the welcome wagon

I love my parents.  That's why I booked them a room at the Bluebird Guesthouse bed & breakfast (cause I got Hospitality!) While I technically have sleep space in my house, I feel that it didn't suit them that well last time they were here and the Bluebird is in a great neighborhood.  I think that it will be well-worth the cost.

I went out to the airport after checking into their room to guide them back into town.  They rented a car, even though I have one around...somewhere.  Anyway, this one will be more reliable and economical for driving up to Seattle.  The car line was terribly slow though.  I hope it's worth it.

Anyway, we ended up at the Hedgehouse across the street from the Bluebird for dinner.  It was great.  I hope they're going to have a good time here.

No comments: