Tuesday, April 20, 2010

walking on petals

Oh happy day.

I took the chance today to stop and walk on the flowers.  I think I could get used to walking on flower petals.  A co-worker was complaining to me about how the flower petals create such a mess when the weather acts up.  If an excess of vibrant flower petals at your feet is a problem for you, you need to stop complaining. :)
I gave myself a day of no worries.  I took a line from Meredith from the Office's St Patricks Day episode.  Just one perfect day.  No hassles.  No worries.  (No school.)  Nope.  Uh-uh.  Not today.

What else?
Due to the roughness of yesterday, my boss kindly gave me two hour paid off today so I went home early, chilled out and then went to C-Bar with Arturo.  I am still holding a grudge against The Pub At the End of the Universe.  Plus the food at the C-bar is good (I tried the Enchiritto for the 1st time) and the staff is super nice.  It was a sharp and much needed contradiction to yesterday.   

No comments: