Saturday, April 10, 2010

slap! chop!


Homomentum, Slap Chop and karaoke at the Ambassador is how I spell relief.  After spending most of the day yesterday and all day today studying, I gave myself a deadline today of stopping, no matter what my progress was, by 7:30 pm.  At 8pm, Homomentum was going to start and it was going to be my break from Statistics.

It was the last show of the season.  It wasn't great and it's probably a good idea to do a season.  I think that people's interest is waning and spring brings new alternatives.

My alternative today was the slap chop video.  Ashes showed it to me the above video today and I loved it.  It was just a precursor to karaoke at the Ambassador though.  There, I sang Surrender by Cheap Trick and attempted to sign up for it on a computer.  I bet before too long (and if they don't have it already), there'll be I-Phone Apps which will allow you to sign up for songs shortly after walking into the bar.

No comments: