Monday, April 26, 2010

slosmomofo with stfu puppies


Today I simply wrote off the fact that my dinner was vegan to justify it being healthy.  It was good but I can't honestly say that it was good for me.  I have had every intention of eating more greens but then there's such a wealth of awesome veggie and vegan meats available around town that it becomes tempting to go with them instead.

Sophia mentioned this place to me the other day and since the cart is right by PSU I decided to try it.  Homegrown Smoker Natural Barbecue has a good all vegan menu.  Good as in tasty good, not healthy good.  I had a monster sandwich (SloSmoMoFo in Mellow Yellow [not the soda] sauce) today and fried bread (STFU [shut the f*** up]) puppies).  Despite that it may not be the most healthy option, I'm damn tempted to make my way through the entire menu just because I've been missing decent BBQ since I went veggie.  It's nice to have the options now!

No comments: