Friday, June 19, 2009

gooooooooallll! (repeat four more times)


This was the highest scoring soccer game I've ever been to and fortunately we were the team that was scoring so much. Portland played Minnesota today and just stomped them. It really really made the game worth going to. I was high-fiving strangers and all that. It was just a damn good time. Once a few of their players got red carded, it was pretty much in the bag.

It was also the teddy bear toss game. It was quite funny seeing everyone tossing bears onto the field after the first goal. Quite a few got tossed the second goal too. There were a handful on the third goal. Hardly anyone held onto them for the fourth and fifth because how often do we score that high? I was just glad that I chose to go to the game at the last minute, mainly because I have a shirt in the Timbers green and yellow colors that reads, "Goodbye Minnesota."

No comments: