Friday, March 27, 2009

it's a hard road

It's funny that I've gotten to the point in life where Friday afternoon's are 'Miller Time.' I'm not actually drinking Miller beer (ewwww) but I definetly needed an after-work drink today. Ashes and I went to the loan officer and I was lost after two minutes. Then I was mad. Then disheartened. Then frustrated. Then exhausted. It turns out that we need to go there with more information still. The good news is that I have excellent credit. The bad news, amongst other things, is that we would have to pay over $1400 a month for 30 years on a $200,000 loan. So it's Miller Time.

We went to the Delta today. I've been there once before but today I got a Hard Road. It's habanero-infused vodka and some other stuff that doesn't do much to counteract the burning sensations of the vodka. Still, it was good and stiff and just what I needed.

No comments: