Thursday, March 12, 2009

franks for driving safely

There's a bit early on in the TV show 'Dexter' about eating while driving. It's resonated with me because it's a funny idea that the main character, a serial killer, considers eating while driving to be a major flaw of his. It's an awesome show with wonderful writing and great settings, not to mention one hell of a sexy lead. Anyway, I share that one flaw. I eat and drive all of the time. I take edibility into consideration when trying to plan what I'm going to eat if I'm driving around. One of these days, I'm going to get into an accident and there will be burrito all over the car.

Today, I made a poor choice in stopping at Franks A Lot (for the first time) for my drive-by lunch. The food was excellent (I have a Chicago veggie dog) but it wasn't eat and drive food. I tried but I started to end up with peppers in my lap. Plus the peppers made it require water and drinking and driving is just not okay by me. :)

No comments: