Thursday, January 3, 2008

puckin fictures


I love taking pictures. In theory, digital pictures should enhance my experience but now pictures don't mean as much. I guess I'm just a tactile person. If it's not tangible, it's disposable. Especially with technology like my laptop being able to just seize up and make the photos on it unavailable. In the days of 35mm, it may have been more expensive to print off pics but the good ones always meant more. Maybe I ought to be getting my pics printed more often.

Today, I decided to use an on-line photo sharing program. Actually, I decided to use four of them, Flickr, Shutterfly, Photobucket and one more I can't remember the name of. I'm trying to get my European photos (such as the one above from Linkoping Sweden) online so the guys can look at them. The problem I'm running into is I can't upload a mass amount of photos all at once. Flickr had the option but not the space. I'd take any suggestions anyone may have as I'm new at this and it's REALLY pissing me off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photobucket has the option, you have to click the button