Friday, December 7, 2007

you bastards!

Aside from Riot Cop, the Eclectic Bastards are the band I've gone to see the most often. They're good friends and have a violent femmes/pixies/velvet underground sound that I really enjoy. Hell, I've gone to the middle of nowhere, Washington to see them. They're just good fun.
Tonight they played at a BARK benefit in Portland at Organics to You. It was my first time there. The location was decent but it was damn cold in the warehouse. Maybe that was intentional to get people to warm up by dancing.
(this was also my first time blurring out the pics to protect people's private parts. Nothing was exposed anyway in this pic but i decided to blur it anyway.)

2 comments:

Lynnett said...

why they naked?

topher darling said...

That's just what they do. They strip down near the end of the show.