Thursday, December 20, 2007

three meetings and a little crazy

My day was supposed to be easy but at the last minute, it got difficult. A county case manager who is difficult to deal with called a meeting at a group home which is also my most difficult home. Also, my co-worker injured her wrist so I had to sit through my client's meeting there and then I had to sit through her client's meeting. Then she ended up giving another co-worker the wrong time for his meeting so I had to sit through the first half of his meeting too. After three meetings with an obnoxious case manager and two annoying home providers, I was ready to go a little nuts myself. I've never even sat through two of these meetings in a row so three was asking a lot out of me. Still, it was way better than most days at any other job I've had.

No comments: