Tuesday, October 13, 2015

wahclella falls

This is one of the easiest hikes I've done in the gorge but I just stumbled upon it this morning and there's nothing wrong with easy and the last minute if this is the result. It's so easy in fact that it's a shame I haven't been here before. It's probably best that I came on a weekday in the fall tho because the parking lot was still full. When Ava and I started out, we ran into a dozen people taking photographs. I thought that it must be a migration or something that they were capturing on film but a guy told me it was a class.

I kept Ava on leash for a while just because of the number of cars but I was afraid she was going to yank me down a slippery stone path so I let her run free. It's what we came here for after all. I'll definitely go back when I need a quick forest and falls fix.

What else?
Yesterday, I just had the Prickly Pear Cider at NWIPA for my new thing. It was unnaturally pink but surprisingly not that sweet.

No comments: