Saturday, October 10, 2015

past time for a massage

A week ago, my aunt was over visiting me and my parents and they all started talking about their vacation in Thailand. They agreed that the massages were awesome. I started to reflect back over how long it has been since I've had a massage and my aunt highly recommended I get one after my trip. I did feel really stiff all morning after driving so much. I didn't want to have any commitments for the day but I also felt that a massage was necessary.

I went to a new clinic, Laurelhurst Massage Therapy. The guy there was great and the facilities were wonderful. Really, they almost make me realize that I've messed up in this life. If I would have been thinking, I would have gone into massage therapy and been able to set something up like they had in their back shed. It was a two floor building with a dry sauna and the best shower ever (three shower heads!) on the main floor and the massage room upstairs.

I feel sooooo much better after having gone. I will definitely not wait so long until my next massage, long car ride or no.

No comments: