Thursday, March 8, 2012

scooby doo adventure happy hour

I fulfilled a childhood fantasy today. I got clue passed off to me which hinted at a hidden door handle and combination to open up a bookshelf and find a hidden room. Squeeeee!

Tonight, Andrew sent me a text, saying he would like to go to dinner somewhere exciting. We ended up going to Por Que No which I don't qualify as exciting but drinks afterwards more than made up for it. When we went to Circa 33 for drinks, the waitress gave us the following note:
Andrew got up first to go to the restroom and found the book 'Mafia' and opened it. There was a key pad inside. He forgot there were numbers written on the back of the slip until he got back to the table. I couldn't contain my excitement anymore so I went back to the bookshelf, typed in the numbers and the whole shelf opened up to reveal a private liquor tasting! It was fabulous and is now a design must for a house that I chose to buy in the future!

What else?
I biked to Clackamas today. It was a fabulous day for it and I stopped by Jade Tea House in Milwaukee as it has been suggested by some of my co-workers. That should have been a warning though because while I was there, one of my co-workers came in. I didn't really want her to see me because I don't trust her and I didn't want her to know that I was biking to my store (and taking a long lunch). However, I think that she was taking a long lunch too because she didn't bring it up when I saw her at the office later. The place was nice but nothing really special. There was no secret bookcase doorway or anything!

No comments: