Friday, March 2, 2012

open book

Today I went to my third eight hour class and took my first open-book test in the social work program. Actually, it may be my first open book test ever. The teacher gave us an hour and twenty minutes to take it. After 45 minutes, I was done. I looked around and saw that I was the only person looking up from my paper. I reviewed it for another few minutes and then just decided to leave. I'm pretty sure that I did it all right. I guess I'm just quick and brilliant...or lazy and content with doing a half-ass job. I am pretty sure it's the former though.

Again, it was a great class but it's so hard to pay attention. I did go to the gym down below and run for a while and then hit the hot tub. It helped me get through the night. One more to go before this is over.

No comments: