Tuesday, November 1, 2011

he wants revenge

Today, I was eating with one of my clients G who threatens war in the hallway and tries to blow up things like Iron Man. Another client D who like High School Musical was sitting right behind G and getting more upset by the minute. D says that G annoys him with his loud voice but always chooses to sit near G. I told D he could move and I asked another staff member to encourage him to move to a different table but he refused. D also chose to stand next to D as we exited the cafeteria building to walk to their production building. As soon as G gets out the door, he yells "I'm invincible!" in reference to Wolverine. D promptly turns towards G and projectile vomits over G's walker and coat.

It wasn't really vomit but more like spit and food. However, D did make a vomiting noise. G understandably screams and runs across the street towards the production building. I hang back with D and ask if he was okay and he said yeah, he was mad at G. When we get to the building, I ask D to come into the office with me where I ask him if he was feeling sick or if he purposely spit on G. D said he wasn't sick and he spit on G because G makes him mad. I then told D that this was never acceptable behavior and he said he was sorry.

I stayed behind to tell his boss what happened and could hear G in the break room where he was yelling about getting thrown up on. When I went back to the break room, I saw that D was at his locker right around the corner from G, talking about how upset G makes him. G started to walk around the corner and D again turns to him, makes a vomiting noise and spits water in G's direction. Fortunately, G jumped back in time. I told D that he had to go to the bathroom and throw up properly if he was sick. D then screams that he hates G and is going to quit. He throws his nametag at G, misses, and storms off. D later runs across the production room and slams a fist into the breakaway sliding glass doors which breaks them open. A third client runs to him and screams, "What did you DO?!?" I'll tell you what he did. He gave me my favorite client story to date.

No comments: