Wednesday, November 30, 2011

elderly studies

This has been the easiest quarter of class since I've started school again, primarily since I've only been taking one class but it also has been the teachers. My main professor was very personable, knowledgeable, funny, and not afraid to call me on my shit. The other instructor had a unique vision through the PhotoVoice project that kept it very interesting. Plus it helped not having to write a main paper for the end of the class.

We did have to present a powerpoint presentation to the class. Since I have time at work to do it, I volunteered to set up the ppt for my group. Also, I did the conclusion...sort of. I had an idea of what I was going to say but it wasn't until my group mates were performing that I really worked it out and it came off great! I'm very impressed with my comfortableness in presenting in front of a group and my ability to sum it all up off the top of my head.

We were originally scheduled to have class next week but the professor decided that today was a good note to end on. We have some reading questions to answer but that should be easy. Yay, I'm done!

What else?
Powerpoints aren't new to me at this point so, for my new thing, I got the carry-out special at Cricket Cafe, pictured above. It was most filling and really good. I may make a habit out of this...

No comments: