Sunday, November 20, 2011

brunch date

Andrew and I did brunch together for the first time. It's silly but I see this as a step but I'm not sure what it's a step towards. I like where we're at and I don't see the need to change it really but I guess it's fun to see where it can go.

What else?
I fell off the wagon properly yesterday. Jenn and I had drinks for brunch, I met Josie (yay!) for drinks at the Red and Black (where I had my first Shot in the Dark which is an espresso shot in a stout) and then Jesse and I went drink some Terminator Stouts while watching the Terminator at the Bagdad Theater. And then of course Andrew and I had drinks today. Oh well, I knew it was only a week long ride when I got on.

Oh, I got my haircut yesterday too and once again, by a new stylist.

No comments: