Saturday, October 15, 2011

muffin pedi time

Oh Saturday. I got my second pedi ever today. This time, I went with Sophia to Vogue Nail where I not only got a pedi but I got my toes painted a dark silver and I was repeatedly violated by a invasive massage chair. Not that I didn't enjoy it though. ;)

What else?
After our pedicures, we shopped around Hawthorne for a while and went to Classic Collection which appears to be a hat shop that had to incorporate other items into the store to justify the space. I'll most likely buy something there in the near future.

In the evening, I met up with Ashes and Victory to celebrate his birthday. I helped his family celebrate it yesterday as well when we went to his parents' house and I got to meet his new nephew Charlie for the first time. Tonight though, it was bowling, dinner at the Red and Black and then karaoke where I got to sing six songs. That would have been a perfectly satisfying end to a great day but no, some butthole had to ruin it by stealing the front tire off of my bike. I normally only lock the front tire up maybe 15% of the time so I was probably due but it really sucks. Why the hell would someone need just the front tire?  With something like this, it appears to just be thoughtless vandalism. If they were going to steal the whole bike, then I could at least think, "Well maybe that will at least be one more cyclist and maybe they really needed it," but this was just one tire. What a dick! 

No comments: