Friday, October 28, 2011

honey badger don't give a sh*t

I love Halloween but I haven't really gotten in the mood yet until today. I known that I was going to be a fairy for work since all of us case managers are going to be fairies but that's really all of the planning I have done. Tonight I went to my co-worker's house party (for the first time) where another co-worker was dressed up like a honey badger (in the middle of the picture above). The creativity of the costumes was inspiring and gave me the push I needed to get in the spirit. I went as a rancher, wearing a western shirt, brown pants, a straw hat (impractical for a rancher) and my grandpa's coat. I'll definitely be more festive on Halloween. Due to my late night with Andrew last night, I turned into a pumpkin early though and left the party after only an hour or so. I may be festive but I'm still not overtly social.

No comments: