Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the failing

When I got to my internship today, I found out the one client I had on my caseload was leaving.  It's hard not to take that personally.  I know he has a lot of issues which I can't go into here but I can't help but think that I could have done more if I had been there more often.  However, after expressing my feelings to friends and co-workers (obviously omitting any identifying details involving the client), I became more reassured that these things happen, even if the program is really working.  It's just a shame because it can't help but have a negative impact on the client.  Sigh, this is why retail was easier (but I still wouldn't go back).

What else?
It's Reuben month!  Yay!  Sophia and I began at Hedge House.  We still need to get the blog up and running but we're doing it!

I also met a new repair guy (also named Chris) at my internship today who was pretty damn awesome.  I hope we have more things that break down there (just not people).

No comments: