Sunday, November 21, 2010

the yoga competition




Yoga and competition seems silly to put together but it was actually interesting to watch.  My friends don't do compete regularly.  I think the most competitive thing anyone of us has done in recent memory would be bar trivia.

Sophia competed today with 19 other women.  There were maybe ten or twelve guys but I didn't make it in time to see them.  I saw all of the ladies' competition though and it was pretty impressive.  Sophia didn't make it into the top three but everyone who did place did the wheel so I think that double-jointed contortionists had a leg up on the competition.  The lady who won stood up, bent her head backwards, ended up looking between her legs and I swear that her collarbone was touching the ground.  Like I said, impressive.

What else?
I went to Dick's for the first time.  It's another new place on Belmont.  I may go back there if they keep Hungarian Mushroom Soup on the menu.

No comments: