Friday, November 5, 2010

brand new pony

The awesome people that put on Blowpony brought their talents to Autonomy tonight for the first of what hopefully will be a monthly gig.  It wasn't near as big as Blowpony but it was still well attended for the initial night.  It's awesome to have such a strong queer presence in the space.  I wish it wasn't on a Friday nite because that means the first Friday of every month will be a super-long day for me but, hey, it's not all about me.  However, I do want to make sure to be here for it so I guess I'll just have to suffer.

There was some drama (not with the wonderful event organizers) in the space before time which put a really uncomfortable vibe in the space.  I just hope that the Pony can ride into the space again next month and hopefully have a drama-free presence.

No comments: