Friday, November 12, 2010

hoppy hour

It's been a long week and I felt that I deserved a break so I met Tim at Hawthorne Hophouse for happy hour.  It's a relatively new place so I was inclined to check it out.  It's a sports bar environment so I probably won't be returning.  Plus, I tried six of their beers as a taster thing and only really liked one of them.  Those aren't good numbers.  Also, they didn't have a happy hour deal on Fridays around 5pm...wait...why did I go there again?

What else?
Afterwards, I shopped some of the stores on Hawthorne after while waiting for my housemates to meet me at Vege Thai.  While at Vege Thai, a staff member saw that Ashes was drinking a beer and gave us another free beer because he just got it in stock and wanted some opinions.  Aside from the fact that they have awesome food with an awesome selection, they now have given me free beer.  They have won a permanent place in my heart.

No comments: