Sunday, February 1, 2009

you're only as old as your mii

The Wii Sports has a Fitness portion of the game which will determine your Mii's age, based upon your balance, speed and stamina in a trial of three different games, a mixture of boxing, baseball, tennis, bowling and/or golf. I've tested out as high as my late fifties before but today, I hit 20 years old. I'm not sure how accurate this is considering I was fighting off a minor hangover at the time. Plus, I don't think they should view 20 as the optimum age (which they do) because the brain doesn't fully develop until 22. Oh well, I'll take it as an accomplishment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have the Wii fitness age of a 20 year old, but you've gotta do something about that bowl-cut and those bug antenna.

topher darling said...

It's a hat, not a bowl cut, and it was either antennas or horns. :)