Saturday, February 14, 2009

gonna make me sweat

I've done yoga before (I tried to find the link for my Yoga Shala post but I can't) but today was something else. I did hot and sweaty yoga with 75 other people!

I think that I am relatively in decent shape and pretty well coordinated but today showed me that I am not as hot as I think I am. However I was still comfortable at Bikram today. There were other novices there and the teacher kept saying that it was okay if we wanted to sit some poses out. However, he wouldn't let us leave the 105 degree room. The hot guy in front of me was pouring sweat. I didn't sweat as much but that's also because I also don't drink that much water. I'm gonna change that though.

Bikram wasn't as difficult or demanding as I thought it'd be but it did open my eyes to some things that I need to change and work on. I may or may not go back. I haven't made up my mind. But, regardless, I think I'll start taking better care of myself.

No comments: