Tuesday, February 17, 2009

thirty-three


I'm thirty three today. It's the crucifixion years. (what would you dooooo if I sang out of tuuuune...)

I had about as tame of a birthday as I wanted to. Work sucked but some of my coworkers and participants were sweet and wished me a happy day. Afterwards, I went to Crush with a handful of friends, played trivia and took third. Before turning in for the night, Ashes and I dueled with light sabers on the Wii Star Wars: The Clone Wars game which was fun but exhausting. That was my new thing.

It's odd but I'm so glad it's done. I was walking home earlier today and thinking that I should enjoy my birthday more because it's my day to do whatever I want but...that's pretty much everyday for me. Really, without many attachments or responsibilities, I do what I want a lot of the time. I just need to start making more of a concious effort treat myself right.

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes. I love you all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, happy belated birthday, Chris. I am singing to you in my head!