Monday, February 2, 2009

el nutri taco - the best veggie taco sold out of a front yard east of 82nd ave


I love writing this blog just for moments like today. I was coming back from Clackamas today around lunchtime and I was starving. Normally, I would either hit the veggie Vietnamese place or stop somewhere to get a pizza slice. But today I decided to give a new place a chance.

On 82nd Ave, there's a sandwich board advertising vegetarian and vegan Mexican food. I figured it was probably just advertising the fact that they have rice and bean burritos but I went anyway. I found that the place, El Nutri Taco is a cart set up in someone's front yard with a deck attached for dining. That was cool enough so I was really pleased to see that they had tofu, soy chorizo, veganaise and a full vegetarian/vegan menu!

The best part is that it was absolutely wonderful food. I scalded my mouth on their El Nutri Burrito because it was fresh and hot and I couldn't put it down! I cannot wait to go there again! Hell, I want to move closer to there!

No comments: