Wednesday, December 17, 2008

crazy little thing called pub


I love the pub. I've been trapped inside for the past several days except I'm getting out for work. None of my clients came into work on Monday, several of them were there on Tuesday (but the weather was too bad for me to go to any of my stores) and most of them called in again today.

Anyhow, we decided to hit the pub at the end of the universe after work today just to leave the house. The pub is like a warm little sanctuary. To make the place even more homey, we met the owner tonight. She's owned the pub since 1979. She was awesome. Victory asked if she could make anything like a hot drink and the owner came up with hot chocolate and irish creme wine. After she checked with us to make sure it was okay, she said she was going to put it on the menu. I love this place!

No comments: