Wednesday, April 30, 2008

this is dogtown

Portland is one of the most dog friendly cities anywhere. I recently read a magazine article that ranked Portland #2, just below Colorado Springs, as the most dog-friendly city in the US. I’ve heard that we have the most doggy daycares per capita. Go Portland!

There’s a new pet store opened up on Division, which I’ve been passing by for months now because it’s on my walk home from work. I’ve been writing it off as some upscale chain store because it looks pretty sharp from the outside. Today I stopped in and realized that it’s an independent, locally owned business with pretty cheap toys. I bought Dean-o a squeaky stuffed squirrel and a nice tug rope with a ball attached for around $10 total. I definitely recommend this place! It's located at 2505 SE 11th Ave.

No comments: