Friday, April 11, 2008

hurray for...

We went to the Hollywood Theater this evening for a viewing of "A Little Bit of So Much Truth," a feature length independent documentary on the Oaxacan struggle. It was an awesome documentary and the theater was packed which was really nice to see. I also love being in a theater full of people whom I can guess aren't fucknuts. Being in safer spaces has become a lot more valuable to me these days.

On a side note, going to the Hollywood isn't my new thing. My new thing is getting three fortunes in my fortune cookie afterwards. Don't forget. You're supposed to say '...in bed' after each fortunes. Ick because my fortunes were "You will bring sunshine into someone's life" (not bad), "Contentment is just around the corner for you. Look forward." (okay) and "This year your highest priority will be your family." (EWWWW!)

No comments: