Saturday, October 3, 2009

just one new wedding post


My co-worker Melissa got married today.  It was probably the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.  I know I said that recently but I guess I'm just a sucker for outdoor ceremonies.  This wedding, like the previous one I enjoyed, lacked a big emphasis on religion and instead focused on the couple supporting each other and their community of friends and family supporting them together.

The ceremony was nice and the reception was fun.  Melissa's brother-in-law's band The Clumsy Lovers played.  I have to say that I have never heard a bluegrass version of All Night Long by ACDC before but it was pretty astounding.

The wedding took place at the Anderson Lodge, outside Ariel, Washington with this amazing view as the backdrop for their ceremony.  It was really beautiful and I was happy to be there to witness it.

No comments: