Saturday, October 10, 2009

prince albert, the mighty cock



Above is a picture of the Lord Humongous's cock, Prince Albert.  Hee-hee.

It was my friend Michael's b-day party today.  He has chickens, specifically a rooster named Albert, Prince of the Coop.  Michael went to OCF with us and adopted the name the Lord Humongous from Mad Max.  Therefore I'm able to start my blog post off like that.  :)

I went to get Michael a card today at Presents of Mind on Hawthorne and found a girl selling paintings on wood blocks on the sidewalk outside.  She just happened to have several portraits of chickens and she was travelling from New York (and started her journey with just 13 cents and a bucket of paints) so I had to buy one.  Michael is very proud of his chickens and it just worked really nice like.  I love it when things fall into an unexpected but brilliant togetherness like that.

No comments: