Thursday, October 22, 2009

how i got my educational groove back


It's amazing what a difference nine years makes.  When I went to school for my undergraduate degree, I would spend a good amount of time in the stacks, going through the stacks and the microfiche, looking for resources.  Now, I can get all of the information I want in my lap from my computer.  Technology can be quite accommodating.

However, I am a traditionalist so I still went to the library tonight to study.  I wasn't sure if I'd actually use it's physical resources but I did use the space.  I grabbed my first sack lunch from Food For Thought Cafe and headed to the library to write my Policy mid-term.  It may have been the atmosphere of the library on campus in a chill autumn night but it really was quite easy.  I think that I'm falling back into my student groove.

No comments: