Saturday, October 24, 2009

blowpony blows a costume party


I apparently like to dress up too much because I've been one of the few people costumed at theme parties WAY too often.  That sucks.  You know how awkward it is to show up to a queer dance party with a plastic billy club and handcuffs?  Actually, it's not that unusual at all, even if it wasn't a week from Halloween.

Still though, it would have been nice if more people had come in costumes.  I was looking forward to a fun costume party.  Despite my disappointment, I still danced.  It seemed like there were a lot of people there but I only knew like three people there and they weren't people that I'm tight with.  Plus I saw at least three male-female couples kissing there.  Wrong party, people.  So I bailed and found a scene that I'm a lot more comfortable with.  My new thing for the day was dancing with a billy club as a prop.

No comments: