Friday, October 9, 2009

the full simmons



One of the things I like about my co-workers is our cooperation.  We all trust that we each have our clients' best interests in mind and support each other whenever we can even if that means sweating to the oldies.

My boss's assistant has taken it upon herself to do Richard Simmons' Sweatin to the Oldies every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with the ATE clients.  While most of them don't care or do the exercises, one or maybe two of them really do so she does it with them.  Today, she was out on vacation so I filled in.  I got them motivated to do it, started it and did the whole thing while encouraging each of them to participate.

Wow, it's exhausting and really very very gay.  I mean, it puts my average weekend at the gay bars to shame.  That's another thing I like about my work and my co-workers.  We're never above embarrassing ourselves for the greater good.

No comments: