Saturday, October 17, 2009

the 30 party


How do you make a new 30 year old feel younger and sexy?  You make everyone else dress older.

That was the intention anyway of Ashes' party for his 30th birthday.  However, only six or so out of 30 some people actually dressed up.  But still, it was the thought that counts.

Personally, I think that 30 is when people start getting sexy.  I'm not one for the younger crowd and I believe that age and experience make people very attractive.  However, I am fully aware that we are in a society that says you can't trust anyone over 30.  And...if you aren't going to trust them, you probably aren't going to sleep with them either. :)

My new things for the night was singing a lot of karaoke songs that I haven't sung before, wearing overalls in public and trying Atomic's special fruit cocktail jello shots.

No comments: