Friday, November 21, 2008

won't you meet my neighbors?

Today, while eating at the Red and Black cafe, we met our neighbors. We know a few people around us such as our neighbor to the right and left and directly in front of us but those are the only people even on our little street whose names I know. Today, I met the residents of the house around the corner. We call it New York House because a lot of their license plates were from New York.

New York House seems like a pretty cool house of people that I'm frankly surprised we didn't meet sooner. I know that our friends have crashed their house parties but proper introductions were never done. Their names, so I can look back here and remember them later, were Tom, Emily and Adam. Obviously we have stuff in common as we met them at the Red and Black. It feels good to tighten up the neighborhood.

No comments: