Saturday, November 22, 2008

one more try


I want to like the Paradox cafe. I really really do. They seemingly have a great menu, alright staff and a great location. However, their food just isn't very good. I haven't been there for a while and tonight I remembered why. They've expanded since I was there last and added an extra room on the side which is cool because seating there has usually been an issue. Also, now you can use their bathroom without having to walk through their kitchen. But it's not enough to make the place a good choice.

I had a vegan chili cheese dog with sauerkraut tonight. It was edible which is more than I can say for their homemade vegan sausage patties. However, it wasn't anything special. I may give this place another try some time down the road...way down the road.

No comments: