Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a clear difference


When I hooked up my flat-screen monitor last month and viewed my pictures on it, I saw the flaws of my Fujifilm Fine Pix A700. I couldn’t get it out of my head and every picture that I took seemed inferior to me. Once I start obsessing over something, it’s best that I just take care of it right away or I will be pining and whining about it until I do. Yesterday, my new camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ4 came in. I didn’t get the chance to play with it but I took it out for a test drive today.

It’s a lot more technical than I am used to as far as cameras go. I usually just have the point-and-click cameras that don’t leave a lot of room to do much else other than turn the flash on and off or make it a night setting. This camera has firework, beach, candlelight, pet, baby, sports, sunset, snow and underwater settings and many more. It also just takes a better picture.

Check the photos above. The first one was taken with my Fujifilm. The second was with my Panasonic, my new favorite piece of technology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! How's the 10x optical zoom on that thing?

p.s. It's great to hear that Dean's gonna be alright :)

topher darling said...

The zoom's awesome! It was one of the biggest draws for the camera.