Friday, June 6, 2008

glamarchy now!

During my final year of college, I had to do a radio show to complete my major in Journalism. I put it off until my final year because I really didn't want to do it. So, when I was forced, I opted for the 12pm-1pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday shift at the college station, playing blues and jazz. I ended up loving it and wishing I had been doing to all throughout college.

Today, my friend Atomic and I revived 'Glamarchy Now' which was our Indymedia web radio show that we stopped doing in 2006 when I went to Europe the first time. I love Atomic's initiative as he just set up the time and date and said, "We're doing the show." It felt so good to start up again. Now I don't know why we've waited so long. It's not really a new thing but I've done three Indymedia web-radio shows and this is the only one I've ever gone back to.

No comments: