Saturday, February 16, 2008

appethaizing

I've been sick for the past several days. When I'm sick, it's always hard for me to judge when I need to push myself past it and get better already. Today, I decided it was time to venture out and rejoin the world of the living.

After trying a few other places which were all busts, we decided to check out Appethaizing which is on SE 32nd and Division. I've passed this place by more times than I'll ever be able to count and I'm not quite sure why I never go in there. It's decent food at a reasonable bordering-on-cheap price with plenty of vegetarian options.

When we were there yesterday, Raven saw the above picture on their wall and remarked that it was a picture of the funnest day in the history of the world. I thought that was cute.

No comments: