Monday, November 19, 2007

preparations


I know that I said I would stop taking pictures of my dinner but Harvest Dinner (our thanksgiving) is coming and the occasion is pretty much all about food so this blog will probably reflect that for a while.

We host a large dinner on Harvest Day every year so we really started preparations today. We brought an old couch and broken dryer to Goodwill. First, we tried taking it to Salvation Army but they were closed. Then we went to the Goodwill Outlet (my first time) but they wouldn’t take it. Then we brought it to the regular Goodwill. So now our garage was ready to be fixed up.

When we got back, I went to make burritos real quick because it’s simple and easy. Then I decided to get more creative and make them enchiladas. I know this is probably boring as hell but I think that it’s good to add a little extra flair. Anyway, they turned out fabulous. I’m just getting my kitchen apron warmed up now!

No comments: