Monday, November 5, 2007

copilot


Today, I took Dean to my work. Dean's first two weeks with me over six years ago were spent in my office. I refused to leave him home alone. However, this is the first time Dean's been to my latest job.

I'd love to have a job where I could have him there with me full-time like a small shop he could sit in and greet customers as they come through. I love going to shops and seeing the owner's dog sitting on a big pillow by the cash register. However, Dean doesn't like absolutely everybody so I'd have to worry about that. Also, he tends to get protective so he's be barking a lot. Plus he's a big dog and would need a large store/office so as not to feel confined. And if I had him in my shop, that'd mean I was back in retail or the customer service industry which I definitely don't want right now so I guess we'll just stay the way we are and spend our time together at home.

No comments: